San Jose Amputation and Loss of Limb Attorney
San Francisco Bay Area Personal Injury Lawyer Handling Complex Personal Injury Cases
In personal injury law, amputations due to negligence or wrongful misconduct are fundamentally complex. Details matter. Whether through medical errors, vehicle accidents, or severe burns, each aspect of an amputation claim must be skillfully handled. In such matters, experienced San Jose personal injury representation is essential.
For more than 35 years, Janoff Law has provided industry-leading advocacy for the catastrophically injured. Losing one or more limbs through no fault of your own can cause great physical and emotional trauma. We understand your present circumstances, and we are focused on your future. Our San Jose amputation lawyers continue to pursue and obtain maximum compensation awards for our clients successfully.
Experienced Representation for Amputation Victims
Our personal injury attorneys have the knowledge and experience to address the issues that often accompany amputation injuries. Often, our clients must learn a new way of life and require long-term, in-depth medical treatment and rehabilitation. We respond to those needs by gaining a full understanding of the extent and impact of the injury. Through careful research and investigation, we assist clients with pursuing compensation for:
- Medical Treatment and Care: From the initial medical treatment received and throughout the healing process, our amputation lawyers are committed to securing the money you and your loved ones will need to reach your maximum potential.
- Hospitalization and At-Home Care Expenses: We will work hard to ensure that every aspect of care including supplies, medication, and use of equipment is fully covered. We can also pursue money for at-home equipment or construction to accommodate your mobility needs.
- Physical and Mental Therapy: These kinds of therapy are vital in helping clients regain mobility and mental strength to face new challenges.
- Lost Wages: We handle short and long-term wage issues. In some cases, clients are no longer able to perform in their career of choice and must make adjustments for future earning ability. We will consider every option available.
Bay Area Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Award-Winning Service
Janoff Law is focused on serving the needs of our clients, regardless of complexity. We thrive in challenging scenarios. With a superb rating from clients on AVVO and a peer AV-Rating of Preeminent with Martindale-Hubbell, our record of success speaks volumes about the level of service and care we provide.
Examining each detail of your matter helps us to determine all contributory sources and factors. We know the intricacies of addressing issues with:
- Negligent doctors, first responders, and medical facilities;
- Defective equipment or product manufacturers and distributors;
- Reckless drivers and vehicle operators; and
- Employer misconduct and willful negligence.
We offer full-service representation for your personal injury matter. Having a complete understanding of the necessities of recovery for each client allows us to focus on identifying every responsible party.
Choose a Skilled San Jose Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or a family member needs representation for a personal injury matter involving amputation, please contact our office at 408-286-2300 today. Our no recovery, no fee guarantee ensures that you will not incur any expense from our firm until we win your case. We serve clients in San Jose, the San Francisco Bay Area, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Palo Alto, Fremont, Los Gatos, and Santa Cruz.