San Jose, CA Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Doctor and Hospital Malpractice Attorney Protecting Your Rights
We do not see a doctor to get sicker, but sometimes mishaps occur and we end up getting worse. Though most providers give high-quality care, a high percentage of the time, there are times when things go wrong, when medical staff perform at a lower than expected level, and it is the patients and their families who suffer.
Medical malpractice claims are complex, expensive, and difficult to prove. Insurance carriers spend to the hilt to deny your legitimate claims. To obtain the compensation you deserve, you need a skilled attorney able to fight for your rights. Contact our experienced law firm today for experienced help.
Santa Clara County Failure to Diagnose Attorney
At Janoff Law, we represent patients and surviving family members following these malpractice situations:
- A physician fails to diagnose a serious medical condition;
- The condition is misdiagnosed;
- The condition is treated incorrectly;
- A baby or mother is injured during delivery;
- The wrong medications or dosage is prescribed;
- Pharmaceutical/prescription drug errors;
- The wrong surgery is performed;
- Mistakes are made with anesthesia;
- Surgery is performed on the wrong body part;
- Surgical instruments are sewn into the patient;
- A nursing home is guilty of negligence; and
- A nursing home is guilty of abuse.
Surgical Errors, Medication Errors, and Wrong Prescriptions
Janoff Law handles claims against every type of medical care provider: physicians, nurses, hospitals, nursing homes, trauma centers, clinics and emergency medical facilities. Lawyer Jeffrey D. Janoff never represents insurance companies. All medical malpractice cases are undertaken on a contingency fee basis. You pay nothing unless we win for you.